Oat Pancakes with Berries and Cream
Simple, tasty, and nutritious pancakes that have a sweetness your kids will love!
- 1 cup rolled oats, blended into fine flour or use oat flour
- 1/2 cup white, whole wheat, or oat flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt or low fat whipped cream
Combine dry ingredients and mix well.
Blend in the milk, yogurt, and vanilla
Heat up your griddle while the batter rests for a few minutes
Use about 3 tbsp of batter per pancake. Once bubbles start forming and edges are firm, flip over and continue cooking until done
Serve pancakes with a dollop of vanilla yogurt or low fat whipped cream and the sliced strawberries on top.